Skip to main content
Wikispaces Classroom is now free, social, and easier than ever.
Try it today.
Eighth Floor Wiki
Pages and Files
Audio Files & Podcasting
Creating Video Files
Games for Learning/Review
- Genius Hour
Getting Started with Blogs
Google Plus and Hangouts
Grant Writing for Teachers
iPads Apps to Creativity
iPads in the Classroom
Online Activities K-2
Online Activites Sci/Math 2-8
TED Does the Talking
Twitter: More than a Tweet!
Web 2.0-Lightning Round
Wiki When You Wanna!
YouTube for the Classroom
8th Floor Blog!
8th Floor Classes
8th Floor Website
8th Floor SMART
8th Floor Moodle
Lee Anne's Delicious Tags
Linda's Delicious Tags
Web Resources Wiki
- Augmented Reality
Cell phones in the classroom
Digital Picture Projects
Office 2010 New Features
QR Codes in the Classroom
RSS in the Classroom
Technology in Common Core
What is Flipping the Classroom?
Posts on Flipped Learning
Flipped Learning Blog
Alan November Interviews Sams and Bergmann
TechSmith Interview with Sams and Bergmann
Flipped Teacher Training with Dr. Lodge McCammon
Flipping The classroom with FIZZ: TEDxNCSU
The Flipped Class Network
- ning site - professional learning community and networking to prepare students for the flipped classroom
Choreography of a Flipped Classroom
- What do I do with Class Time?
Looking for Flippable Moments in your Classroom
Paul Andersen - Flipped Science
- top 10 sites/apps for the flipped classroom
3 Barriers to Student Success in a Flipped Classroom
Lee Anne's Delicious Account - Tons 'O Resources
I Flip, You Flip, We All Flip: Setting Up a Flipped Classroom
- 25 minute video expains the idea behind, some things to think about, some concrete steps to get started.
Flipped Learning in the News
Flipped Classes Take Learning to New Places
The Flipped Classroom
Flipped Classroom Idea to Expand - News Article
The Future of the Flipped Classroom
- interview with the creator of Khan Academy
Arizona Schools Flipping Homework, Lectures
Providence Day Tries Tech-Savvy Teaching
Jon Bergmann - Flipped Learning
Benefits of Flipping the Classroom
Compare This Handful of Examples - Which do you like better and why?
The In-Class Flip
Classroom in Action
The Flipped Class: Overcoming Common Hurdles
Flipped Classroom Video Tour - Samples
5 Things I Wish I Knew When I Flipped My Class
The Flipped Classroom is a Lie
- Blog Post
Example Video - AP Chem-Kinetic Molecular Theory of Gases . . .
Hybrid-Standards Based Grading and the Flipped Class
- skip the first 4 minutes of the video.
iPad Apps for Creating Videos
Explain Everything -
Other Tools for Creating Videos
PowToon - Create animated videos and presentations -
GoAnimate for Schools -
Several Examples of Recorded Instructional Materials -
Which do you like best?
Options for Posting your Videos
- Flip any video and add questions and extension activities.
- Create a wiki with multiple pages, links, and space to upload your files. Free.
- LMS/Facebook style website. Free to create and use. Requires students to login to use.
Teacher Web -
- Administer your own teacher website for $39 / Year.
- Create your own teacher website on weebly using drag and drop interface - Free.
– Free, Open Source Software similar to Camtasia (
Snagit - Free 30 day Trial (
- Free Version - limited to 15 minutes; Pro Version – Unlimited.
- limited to 5 minutes
- Free Web-based tool to record screencasts.
Ed Puzzel -
- Free web-based tool - make any video your lesson
Annotation and Drawing
- A free feature rich drawing program. This program can be used with any screen recording program.
- A free web-based drawing program. No software install required. This program can be used with any screen recording program.
Wacom Bamboo Tablet
– Tablet that can be used to annotate or draw over screencast videos.
Examples of YouTube Channels used for Flipping the Classroom
Bergmann and Sams - Learning 4 Mastery - YouTube Channel
11 Great YouTube Channels for Teachers
Paid Solutions to Educational Videos
Discovery Streaming (United Streaming)
Free Solutions to Eduational Videos
Tablet that can be used to annotate or draw over screencast videos
What if they don't watch?
Flipped Learning Toolkit: Overcoming Common Hurdles
(Sams and Bergmann)
What if They Don't Have Internet at Home?
Flip Without Internet - Part 2
Ditching Anxiety with the Flipped Classroom
iPad Apps for Creating Videos
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"